The Information Channel is a communication channel that allows you to manage communications made about any irregularity or breach of our Code of Ethics, the Policies that develop it and any other attitude contrary to the Law.
WHO can use the Information ChannelAll those people who have a relationship with IBV can communicate:
- People with a professional commercial relationship with IBV
- Concerned parties
WHAT facts can I communicateFacts, attitudes and/or behaviors that imply breaches of IBV's internal regulations or the law:
- Suspected criminal offenses
- Serious or very serious administrative infractions
- Non-compliance with the IBV Code of Ethics and its internal regulations
- Violations of labor law regarding health and safety and conduct contrary to the financial interests of the European Union or the internal market
HOW will my information be treated?
All information provided will be treated strictly confidentially.
Additionally, the Information Channel allows anonymous communications.
IBV guarantees at all times the protection of the rights of the informant and the affected person regulated in Law 2/2023.